Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Really, it's just a ploy to get five comments

I saw this post today on a blog by a sweet Japanese fashion designer on "Pay it Forward 2011," where the first five people to comment get a handmade gift! The catch is you then have to do the same. And I was torn. I'm a sucker for real mail, and I really wanted to enter, but shipping overseas is really expensive.
So here's the deal: leave me a comment and I will send you a letter or pictures or a card or something. And if I'm going to see you when we come back to the States, I will make something for you then (plus the letter)!
Yesterday was a beautiful day, so we walked down to the palace to see the queen, and take some cute pictures of my baby. She makes the stuff I make look good. I giggled at my little dinosaur storming the castle.

4 comments:

  1. hi rebecca! thank u for participating in my pay it forward 2011. please send me your email address to chieduncan@gmail.com.

    thanks! xo
    chie
    www.vivatveritas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, PICK ME! I miss you guys tons and bunches. Plus, you actually KNOW me so it won't be all awkward to send me a postcard or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Amy wins! I'll email you when your letter is on the way, ya? Ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still need more comments to make 5? I can comment! This baby is SO BEAUTIFUL! And your stuff on your etsy site is very fun. I can't wait for you to move back here so we can hang out again! Love you!

    ReplyDelete