Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Photos of the Week...and last week too.

Our old ward did a Broadway Review for Relief Society and asked Jeff if he would come back and sing a song from Phantom. We decided that he needed a mask. The teacup and paper butterflies just came along for the ride.
Shaving makes one feel so clean, upright and noble, one can't wait to finish and document the change.

Just making sure that Jeff and Paige earn their keep. No free lunch, right?

And my cute, happy baby in her new Easter dresses. Thank you, Grandma!

4 comments:

  1. You guys...er, girls, are so beautiful! And Jeff, I think you'd make a perfectly wonderful Phantom. Good luck!

    P.S. I'm SO excited to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just to die for! Oh, so adorable. I miss you three SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Paige are SO CUTE! OH... and I guess Jeff's not half bad either... :) Miss you all tons and bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Paige looks sooo much like you. What a cutie. Did you make the mask or purchase it? Very fun.

    ReplyDelete