Thursday, April 21, 2011

For Ansley

My friend called me up this morning to tell me there was a playgroup meeting at a park in north London in an hour and I should come! It was a pretty day, so we took some pictures on the way from the tube station to the park.

You probably can't see where we are in this picture, so I'll show you from a different angle:

I'll give you another hint, just in case. I didn't have a pen on me, or I would have written something:

If you haven't guessed, Abbey Road just happened to be on the way to the park, so we made a little detour and walked by. It was kind of cool...and kind of just a crowded crosswalk. The church across the street was my favorite part. Make sure to look close and read the sign.


The playgroup itself was really fun. Paige got to chase bubbles, steal apples, and hang out on the swings with her BFF Hazel. What cuties.

I sure love this girl.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! Paige is so much cuter than any of the Beatles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbey Road!

    Hehe. Love the comment on the church. Good one. Fun to see Paige grow up. All those teeth! What a smile!

    ReplyDelete