Monday, July 15, 2013

We're Okay With Rain

It was really rainy this week, and one of the things we decided to do was decorate the corner where we usually keep the babies' rockers during the day. We got to spend the afternoon using scissors, colored paper, and tape, and now the babies have something besides white walls to look at.

We also did another little photo shoot, since it's been a month and these kids grow like weeds.
Bah! They're so cute!! Anna's on the left, Emma's on the right.
C'mon, Mom. Even I know this is cheesy.

Ninja pose!
T is for...

I mean J is for...
High five! Well, almost.
Umm, time to wrap up, I guess. Paige, can you help?
Nevermind. Stinker.
On a side note, this one is going to be a thumb-sucker, I fear.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! The high five one made me burst out laughing! You guys sure have some cuties :)

    ReplyDelete