Thursday, July 11, 2013

Paige in Real Life

Most of the time, there are enough adults here and relatively free enough to take on the babies man-to-man. But every once in a while, someone will have to run an errand, and another will be busy. In case you were wondering, this is what those times generally look like:
Paige tries to help and be affectionate with the babies when she can. Sometimes are more successful than others.



I love to watch her during the times when everyone else is busy and she has to entertain herself. She comes up with some great stuff. She likes to play hairdresser with her ponies.
Play super-hero with my ruler.
Or play Mommy and Daddy. I always laugh when I see these peaking out from underneath her shorts or shirt. She won't let me take them off; "No, Mommy! They're my underwear! I have to wear them so I can go to the temple and get married!"

No comments:

Post a Comment