Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fair to Middlin'

The twins will be one month old tomorrow! Time flies when you're sleep-deprived. Highlights from the last week or two include, but are not limited to:

  • Paige decided to be potty-trained! She's been daytime dry for over a week now, in spite of having diarrhea for two days! Here's the latest picture of her, when she came out from her nap the other day: 
    She was really proud of herself. Those are pipe-cleaners, by the way
  • She drew this with her bathtub crayons. I think it looks like a peacock. I'm so impressed with her drawing skills
  •  I donated my hair to Locks of Love! It's been on my bucket-list for a while, and now I don't have to worry about getting spit-up in my hair. Here's the unflattering before/afters:

    Blow-dried with whatever the stylist used
    Just plain air-dried, because I can't even remember the last time I blow-dried my hair.
    I look really tired. I should probably wear make-up again someday. Some sleep might be helpful too.

2 comments:

  1. You look cute, Sis. I like your air-dried look better than the styled, but I'm not sure I'd recognize you if I saw you in the mall.

    I love the Punky Brewster coming through in Paige. Perhaps we'll get Elinor some pipe-cleaners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the creative genius gene is strong. The pipe cleaner leg decorations and the "peacock" are so flamboyant and colorful. Yay! Paige!

    As for your haircut-way to go! You and Jeff have a lot of challenges in your future but I'm guessing the blessings will double too. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete