Saturday, June 15, 2013

Two Weeks

We've been having a lot of rain here lately, so my 3-year-old assistant and I decided to take advantage of a little break in the clouds by dragging a bedsheet over to the window for an impromptu photo shoot.
For the record, Emma has the pink binky and blanket, while Anna has the purple binky and polka dot blanket.
Most of the time we tell them apart with color-coded anklets.
I'm pretty sure this is Anna, though without the binky, it's pretty hard to tell for sure.
Unfortunately, they'd both just eaten a big breakfast, so we didn't get many shots of them being awake.
 Haha! Baby photo-bomb. I love these girls.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one! Oh wait, I'm getting my own soon. I hope she's as cute as yours, though; they really are precious! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my heavens Becca, they are gorgeous! Congrats to you all. I can't believe all that has happened since we last saw you all. I am so glad that everything went well and hope everyone is still adjusting well. They are beautiful and I love their names! We are so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete