Friday, February 8, 2013

Not Much to See

Paige started crying during naptime the other day, and when I went in to see what was wrong, she we standing naked, her top half trapped in an upside-down onesie, size 3-6 months. There were baby booties hanging off her toes and a small, inside-out sleeper on the ground next to her. I'm sad that I missed taking a picture.

Other than that, there's not much to report from Fort Tucker. School is going well and the babies are growing well. My exciting news of the week was officially hearing that, while they want me to bake these babies as long as possible, they won't let me go past 38 weeks. I think I'm going to make a paper chain.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad to see that although I've neglected the blogosphere for months on end, you have not :) I just spent a TON of time blog-stalking all your posts! P.S... Tucker girls are the BEST. Glad you're making two more.

    ReplyDelete