Friday, March 18, 2011

Slow Week

We meant to have posts this week for pi day and patty's day, but we didn't make our pie until yesterday, and our little leprechaun wasn't feeling overly photogenic yesterday.


So instead, I thought I would leave you with two reasons for why I love Sesame Street.





They also had Andrea Bocelli and Diana Krall. And Matt Lauer interviewing cookie monster. Awesome.

P.S--Do all babies sleep like this, or is Paige just lucky to inherit all our weird sleeping habits?

1 comment:

  1. It's been a looong time since I've seen the newest Sesame Streets. All my toddlers seemed to have grown up and left. Although they do come back occasionally with more little rugrats. Loved the vids of SS!

    Paige is a beautiful miracle. I so appreciate your sharing her.

    ReplyDelete