Friday, February 11, 2011

Speaking of Bananas

Otherwise titled: crummy pictures of a cute baby

It's been raining the last couple of days, and while it's given me an excuse to use my new umbrella, it means we haven't really wanted to venture outside much. Paige is just fine with that, since she's recently discovered how to push open the door to the bedroom, pull herself up onto her knees, steal clothes from the laundry pile, push over the space heater, and other semi-troublesome things. I'm...coping.
This is what I've been doing during naptime, while I'm avoiding laundry.


I made it from a shirt I got from a friend that didn't fit me very well. Paige looks way better in it. My favorite part? The BUTTons! I laugh every time I see them.


P.S.- I promise I'm not purposefully making all the dresses I sew look like business wear, though babies are adorable in business wear. It's just the fabric I have to work with.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh! Little butt buttons! I love them so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows you may start a trend! Page looks lovely in her two button britches.

    Too bad you are so far away from our daughter, Cindy and her family. Her little guy, Jordon (born in March) is at about the same level in crawling and getting into anything he can reach. He's been able to pull himself up to the piano bench and then make all kinds of noise on the keys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I've got to figure out how to say bahoonie-ons or bum-ons. Her bottoms are so cute! You make all the business-wear you want! But, what does that say when you and your 8 month old almost wear the same size.........? She can be my PA any day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CANNOT believe that you made that dress. I am so impressed right now! Looks like Jaici is not the only amazing seamstress i know! Paige looks so super cute in business wear with BUTTons.

    ReplyDelete