Sunday, November 28, 2010

Paige, Paige, Paige

No Muss, No Fuss, Just Paige....


She's been hitting the bottle pretty hard lately.


Happy Baby!


Just like mom!


Dad's okay too, I guess.


Paige has been rolling over in her sleep a lot lately, this is becoming a pretty common sight.

The Tragedy of Reversed-Binky Addiction

"Mom & Dad are out, know one will know if I turn this sucker around. Heh heh heh..."


"Uh-oh! Busted!"


"Listen Pops, it's my binky, and I'll do what I want with it!"


"Ahhhhh...that's the stuff...."


Big Girl Time!




How to Entertain a Baby, or, The Many Faces of Paige.

Paige: "Zzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzz...."


"Awake!"


"Hmmm...should I be happy, or sad?"


"I think...happy!"


"Yeah, definitely happy."


"Hey look! Something interesting!"


"Hold on. I'll get it!"


"Oh...I guess not."


"I guess I'll just have to....lick you finger!"


"Oh no! Too slow!"


"Hmmm...what should I do now?"


"Wait a minute, I'm starting to get an idea...."


"Oh yeah! I'll just suck on my fingers!"



Speaking of fingers, Paige as been fascinated by them lately:










Finally, we've been trying to figure out what color Paige's eyes are going to be:

The best we can come up with is 'browinish-greyish-greenish." What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. your Daughter is so adorable I can't stand it I miss you guys so much. keep those pictures coming of course I shouldn't be talking such my last post almost a year ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Grandma moment! Such priceless glimpses of Paige. Love it, love it! Can't wait to show Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete