Wednesday, July 15, 2009

a claire day


my dad introduced me to a comic about my life. meet claire: she's a young student working in a library and trying her hand at gardening while her boyfriend is studying in England. kinda creepy, huh?









in other news, i have no exciting pictures of castles or men in kilts. but i got basil! and beans! don't forget the beans!

i have to protect them from my mom's goliath of a garden. those pumpkin vines are pretty vicious. my little guys look pretty small.



and...these are some other pictures that i took lately.


my good friend from high school got married. she looks pretty happy.


it rained right after her pictures. i was pretty happy. ashlee wasn't.


my mom grows pretty roses.

4 comments:

  1. That is creepy... Maybe someone read your posts and decided to write a comic strip about it. Weird.
    I think I'm going to go write a comic strip about a young lady who finds that she's being stalked by an unknown comic artist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy even sort of looks like me. It's kind of creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on board the creepy train! It's like finding that random Hallmark card that is about your inside joke--& you know it wouldn't make sense to anyone else in the world but the person you are sending it to. It's like having your own fortune cookie writer, or "claire"voyant! Hey, that was pretty good! Love you Becca! You too Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you don't know me, I'm Emily's roommate from BYU-I, but I found another creepy thing (other than a person you don't know commenting on your blog) I know Alicia from Elementary school. We both went to Westmore Elementary in Orem. Weird.

    ReplyDelete