Friday, July 3, 2009

brought to you today by the color yellow

jeff called me from cambridge the other day. he's doing well and loving everything--the courtyard, the portcullis, his suite with its stonewalls, the gothic architecture, the classes and people--everything is peachy. he has some pictures, but he's pretty busy and hasn't had time to post them. in fact, he's headed to scotland for the weekend, lucky duck.
things back on the home front are pretty quiet in comparison. my most exciting news is that my beans sprouted the other day and my basil is doing well. mostly i go to work and keep company reading don quixote while watching my mom's garden become monstrous. nathan and steph's garden is doing really well too. their peas are over three feet tall!
i'm listening to fireworks from outside and "don't wait too long" by madeleine peyroux. it's my song of the day.

1 comment:

  1. You are a Doll & we love you. I promise, even though the days pass slowly the weeks will race by!

    ReplyDelete