Monday, February 20, 2012

This Just In!

Okay, so this would have been posted last week, except for the fact that we all got sick the day after Valentines and are just getting over it. Being sick is the pits, though it's sure better when your bunk-mates are these guys:

When you get lots of snuggles:

And when the little one is content to just color and watch 'shows' all day:


Backtracking a little though, Paige recently learned the word 'cookie', so for Valentines Day, we decided to make sugar cookies.

Tayva and Calvin then came over to help us decorate the few cookies that actually made it past the sly fingers of my little helper and into the oven. It made for a fun afternoon.


Finally, in case you missed our formal announcement:

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... Even though I see her all the time, I can't get over house adorable Paige is. Especially in that second picture, she is absolutely to die for cute. Way to go, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhh my gracious. SHE IS SOOOO CUTE! I've already looked at this post twice this morning and just looked at it again so Hugh could see. I cannot get over how unbelievably darling she is! Oh and love you guys too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're better. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete