Sunday, February 12, 2012

Badly-Captured Moments

Perhaps it's just been too long since either of us have handled a camera, but Jeff and I are not in a picture-taking groove at all. Our new camera came the other day and we've only taken about six pictures with it, and most of them are off-par for one reason or another. All the same, here they are:


They say that children learn different things when they're with their father that they don't learn from their mom. This is what I woke up to yesterday morning...

This, on the other hand, she might have gotten from me, along with the sympathetic crying she did when Gabe fell off and conked his head.

Finally, winter actually arrived today. As pretty as it is, there are crocuses starting to come up in the front yard, so it better leave again soon. Humph.

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny the pics of Page drinking from the milk carton. Mark says that is totally Jeff's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the proud look Jeff has on his face! That is so funny. I have to say I don't miss the snow! Paige is as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete