Saturday, May 2, 2009

kissing in the rain


a friend told me once that boys just look more attractive when they're wet. i tend to agree with that statement. i'm not sure if the same goes for women though. especially in formal situations, there's a lot of time invested above the shoulders to just let everything melt. rain makes me want to go puddle-jumping.

i had to restrain myself. jeff helped.
anyway, when we got married, it seemed like the photographer took forever to get the pictures back to us. so here are a couple that i took:


i like these too.

4 comments:

  1. those yellow shoes look pretty treacherous. I'm pretty sure I would get no further than three or four steps before falling on my face, especially in that weather.
    Pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! Somebody needs to tell those kids to come up for air! You took great photos Becca! You have such a talent. And you have such a love for gardening. Maybe someday you can teach me to can--I've never had the opportunity to do that! It was so great to spend time with you, can't wait till August! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Becca your pictures are soooooo awesome! Quick favor. Do you think you could teach me some photography stuff when you come visit this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not sure if i'm the one you want to teach you. it took me over an hour to figure out how you were doing the reversed vignette feature that i saw on your blog. plus, anything i could tell you, you could find on wikihow. i'll go take pictures with you and give you pointers though, for sure!

    ReplyDelete