Thursday, January 1, 2015

Once There Was A Snowman

This year, we discovered that it's hard to take pictures on Christmas morning when you're wrestling two babies and a hyper preschooler away from a stack of shiny presents. The only Christmas pictures we got were these:



Impressive, huh?

Christmas was pretty magical though, even without photographic evidence. Paige's only complaint was that there was no snow. She's been rather disgruntled about it all winter. It just so happened though, that we got a bit lost on our walk the other day and found ourselves walking past the local ice arena. And tucked behind the parking lot were mounds and mounds of snow!

I wandered back to make some inquiries and happened to run into the general manager, who told me I was welcome to as much as I wanted. So to celebrate the new year, we built a snowman! I think Paige said his name is Oolfin.

 Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment