Friday, June 22, 2012

Jumpin' June

We had so many exciting things happen the last couple of weeks, and we actually took pictures of them! The only problem was that we took most of the pictures with Nathan's camera, so I just barely got the exciting ones. Moral of the story? I need to buy myself a really fancy camera. Yep. Lesson learned.

Anyway, let's start at the beginning. The beginning of June, that is.
First off: an early birthday party at the zoo with her best buds, Gabriel and Taylor! Paige has since decided that her favorite animal is the monkey. 

 The animal fun didn't stop there though. The next Tuesday we went to Tracy Aviary with the scouts! We got to throw seed to some pretty mallards, watch the staff feed a condor, and chase peacocks until they chased us back! (Not recommended). I make full apologies to all birds involved. Sorry for the fowl play.

That same week, we started swim lessons!
Since we'd eaten cake and ice cream the week before, Paige had a pudding cup with blueberries and candles on it. She didn't seem to mind. (This is the smile she gives me whenever I point a camera at her)
As for this last week, we started with a Father's Day present that anyone called 'Father' should have:

Then we upped the ante by adding in a handful of cousins and a family reunion!
 
Complete with wagon rides,

donut-eating contests,

bobbing for apples,

and all kinds of races!
Guess who won the tug-of-war?


June's been such a fun month. We're sad to go back to normal life again. Well, as normal as it gets around here.
(In case you can't tell (which you probably can't) those are animal print oven mitts on her feet. We've got a winner here.)

2 comments:

  1. Paige's cuteness is almost too much for me to handle! I want to put her in my pocket and carry her around with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooper dooper fun! Laughed at the Father's Day present. Thanks for blogging the photos. Makes me proud to be related to such pulchritude.

    ReplyDelete